- A very strong product which increases adhesion of acrylic and gel products to the natural nail plate.
- It's also perfect for gel polish manicure.
- If your clients have problems with nail plate and manicure created with Free Acid Primer is not durable, then it is time to choose a stronger product.
- Acid Primer should be used in a minimum amount and only when nail plate needs it. In all other cases use Free Acid Primer.
- We apply a drop of product in the middle of the nail plate and let the primer to spread on the nail - wait until it evaporates (Acid Primer doesn't leave the tacky layer - it disappears completely) then we can apply the base coat.
- This product is recommended for clients with diaphoresis or hormonal problems.
- It guarantees no air pockets and durability of a manicure.
- Tip: apply a minimum amount of product on the nail plate.
- volume: 5 ml., 13 ml.